Warn synthetic winch ropes are lighter and much easier to handle than traditional winch wire ropes, so they're ideal for pushing the limits when you're out on the trails. List price is over $650, but we've got it for almost half of that!
Additional features include:
- 100 ft. of 3/8 in. diameter plasma fiber rope with high abrasion resistance
- 9,500 lb Rating
- Coated with black high-temperature urethane
- Unique self-tightening rope attachment keeps rope secure on winch drum
- Black high-temperature resistant Nomex sleeve on first layer
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against abrasion and wear
- 360 degree swiveling hook
- The ONLY synthetic rope approved by Warn Industries for use on Warn winches
Did you know....Warn was founded in 1948 by Arthur Warn to build hubs for surplus WWII Jeeps, and produced its first line of winches in 1959. Then in 1988, Warn released the first ATV winch.