Verso 4.70 Single Gear-Drive Transfer Case
Single RF1Atop-shift gear-drive transfer case that features a 4.70 low range gear setbuilt with our very own Verso™ Transfer Case Adapter. The Verso™ T-Case Adapterallows for the use of a gear-driven t-case with a left hand drop front. TheVerso™ T-Case Adapter is machined out of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum forincreased strength and durability. The Verso™ T-Case Adapter has almost aquarter inch of added material around the idler gear bearing for additionalstrength.
Each caseis fully rebuilt and inspected. Triple drilled flanges are installed on bothfront and rear output. This Verso™ 4.70 Single Transfer Case is built with a23-spline input gear. Can be installed as a replacement to your stock chaindriven transfer case or combined with a crawl box to create a dual transfercase. To go even further, we will include a Mechanical-to-ElectricalSpeedometer Adapter and your choice of shifters with this kit at no additionalcost! The shifters will be provided uninstalled. Available with an adapter for3.0L, Tacoma 2.7L, 3.4L, and 4.0L applications (transmission adapters areprovided uninstalled).
There are many reasons as to why you shouldreplace your chain-driven t-case with a gear-driven t-case using our VersoT-Case Adapter:
- More aftermarket gearing options giving you morecontrol while wheeling
- Allows for the use of a Dana 44 or Dana 60 frontaxle housing with a driver side drop.
Note: Will require driveline modificationif you are using a dual case adapter. Dual cases will require floorboardmodifications to your vehicle. Verso fully built t-cases for Tacoma trucks willbe supplied with Tacoma Triple-Drilled Flanges installed. You will need topurchase 11mm Driveline Bolts if you do not already have them. (Tacomas Only)
Note: Single shifter may need modification to work in a 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
- More aftermarket gearing options giving you more control while wheeling
- Allows for the use of a Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle housing with a driver side drop.
- Made out of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
Note: Will require driveline modification if you are using a dual case adapter. Dual cases will require floorboard modifications to your vehicle. Verso fully built t-cases for Tacoma trucks willbe supplied with Tacoma Triple-Drilled Flanges installed. You will need to purchase 11mm Driveline Bolts if you do not already have them.
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma, 2.7L Manual Transmission
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma, 2.7L Automatic & 3.4L Automatic/Manual Transmission
- 1980-1995 Toyota Pickup & 4Runner, 4cyl
- 1988-1995 Toyota Pickup & 4Runner, 3.0L
- 2005-2014 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L A750F Automatic Transmission
TG302293-1-KIT 302293-1-KITTG302295-1-KIT 302295-1-KIT