Tailgate Covers conceal the entire surface area of the tailgate, and have cutouts around the door handle for ease of tailgate opening and operation.
Download Instructions Here
- 920D: Tailgate Cover includes both inner and outer. The cutouts for rubber tire snubbers and 3rd brake light have been removed from the outer for people who have relocated their spare tire to a swing away carrier or away from the back of the Jeep entirely.
- 920D-1: Tailgate Cover includes the outer section only. The cutouts for rubber tire snubbers and 3rd brake light have been retained. This is ideal for someone wishing to retain their factory spare tire mount.
- 920D-2: Tailgate Cover includes the inner center section only. This is perfect for someone who wants only to cover the center section of their tailgate after removing the factory spare tire mount.
- 920D-3: Tailgate Cover includes the inner center section only. It also includes a grommet hole for the factory 3rd brake light wiring grommet. This center section is ideal to use along with our #1460 LED 3rd Brake Light Kit.
- 920D-4: Tailgate Cover includes the outer section only. Like the standard 920D kit, the rubber snubber and wiring holes have been eliminated for complete coverage of the outer portion of the tailgate.