TG Hi-Lift Jack Mount
Trail Gear’s Hi-Lift Jack Mount is laser cut from 3/16" thick steel and then CNC formed. The ends of the mount are coped so that they can be welded to 1 3/4" tubing. We use a 1/2" thick bolt that has a precision hole drilled into it so that a hair-pin/cotter style pin can be inserted. This will keep the nut from rattling off and ensure that you never lose your hi-lift jack on the trail. We also added rubber pads that go between the jack and the mounts and a Velcro strap to hold the handle in place so that no vibration will be heard from any of the mounting locations. A second hole was placed on the mount so that you can put a padlock on the hi-lift to keep it totally secure from loss or theft.
Product is shipped unpainted, must be welded on.
- The Panhard is 1.25” x .250” wall DOM material
- Link material is 2" x .250" wall DOM tubing
- Rod ends are 1.25" Creeper Joints
- The Panhard bracket on the axle is 3/16" steel
- brackets are 1/4” steel, formed and welded
- With 14” shocks we are getting 40” to 50” of articulation depending on the suspension in the rear of the truck and the steering system
This kit is designed for use with High Steer. For full hydraulic steering systems we recommend purchasing this kit instead.