DuraLine™ Heat Shrink Tubing
Polyethylene heat shrink tubing designed and used to protect the splice on our DuraLine™ ExoShield winch lines. This can also be used to protect cable bundles from abrasion or repair abraded jackets on existing cables. The DuraLine™ Heat Shrink Tubing uses a hot melt adhesive to keep the tubing in place and resists water intrusion.
Note: Requires heat gun to install.
- Polyethylene heat shrink tubing
- ID coated with EVA Thermosol hot-melt adhesive
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- ID before shrinking: 1"
- ID after shrinking: .33"
- .030" wall thickness
- Overall Length: 7"
- Black with white DuraLine™ logo
- Same heat-shrink tubing used to protect splice on DuraLine™ ExoShield Winch Lines
- Can also be used to protect cable bundles from abrasion or repair abraded jackets on existing cables
- Hot melt adhesive keeps tubing in place and resists water intrusion
- Requires heat gun to install