Tacoma T-Case Adapter Plate Kit, 4.0L, Auto
Manufacturer part number:
Our price on this product is so insanely low, they won't allow us to show it to you until you add it to your cart. Don't worry - you can always remove it...
4.0L Adapter Plate
This adapter plate kit allows you to mount one or more gear driven transfer case(s) in your 4.0L 2005-2014 Toyota Tacoma with an A750F automatic transmission. The adapter plate is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum at the Trail Gear Headquarters. Vehicle modifications required for installation include: lengthening the front and shortening the rear drive shafts, additional floorboard hole for the second transfer case and crossmember replacement. Our design does not require modification to the transmission for installation.
With our 4.0L Adapter Plate you can install the legendary Toyota gear driven transfer case(s) in your trail rig. These cases are known for their strength, reliability and configuration flexibility. With the correct adapter plate you can put one or two transfer cases into your truck. Each case can have stock 2.28 gears or 4.70 low range gears installed.
Note: One RF1A top shift gear-drive transfer case will be needed to perform this conversion. For dual cases, both cases need to be top shift. Also required is a 23-spline 2.28 input gear.
Additional Items Needed:
- Replacement Crossmember (if installing dual cases)
- Second T-Case Mount (if installing dual cases)
- Crawl Box (with 23-spline input gear) (if installing dual cases)
- 2-3 Quarts of 90W gear oil
- Carrier Bearing Relocation Kit
- Tacoma Transfer Case Shifter Kit (coming soon or you will need to fabricate your own).
Note: This kit requires cutting through the floorboard shifter console for the t-case shifter. Read the Tacoma transfer case shifter installation instructions before purchasing to see the modifications that will need to be made to the shifter console.
- Complete, easy to install, and durable
- Included in the kit are the inner frame support brackets with shock mounts incorporated into the support tube
- Leaf Springs (Your size choice)
- 5” Shackle Kit
- Lower Shock Mounts
- Bilstein 5125 Shocks (Your size choice)
- Inner Frame Support Brackets
- Upper Shock Mount Kit
- 9/16" U-Bolt Flip Kit
- Welded Spring Hanger Kit
- Shackle Mount Kit
- 26” DOT Braided Metal Brake line
- Spring Perches
- Poly Bushings
- Greasable Shackle Bolts
- 25mm Freeze Plug
- 2005-2014 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6 Automatic Only
- Vehicles with a Toyota A750F Automatic Transmission